For me, yes.

I don't know why, every time when it reaches Sunday I will feel boring and had nothing else to do. Even if there's an outdoor activity, I demand an extreme kind of activity rather then the usual boring normal activity such as shopping, hanging out, watching movies and so on in the list. You wake up and think "What the hell I'm gonna do today?", well that is usually what Sundays are all about. Sundays are made for rest I guess. If you have a restless spirit then no day is good for resting.
I know that for a fact that every Sunday in has been boring because there is not that much to.

Honestly, Sunday is the most turn-off days for me. It does not give me any inspiration nor ideas to do something. My friend did call me and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie at One Utama but I simply rejected it nicely because I don't feel like to. Even though it seems like a good idea, but I simply don't have the grooves or mood to watch a movie. Like I said, I prefer to do something extreme today. The other normal kind of activity such as hanging out, shopping, watching movies or whatever it is surprisingly normal for me on the any other ordinary day but NOT Sunday.

If you are talking about drift events, that is what I would like to go/do on this boring Sunday! Pack my camera gears up, some medicine, mineral water and off I go. Taking pictures of car sideways, meeting drifters and friends, knowing or learning something new on the process, experience a drift ride again, watching the drifters to their thing and those tsuiso battle is what pumps my adrenaline up and bring excitement to my life and day. How I wish I can get the stuff I want in my 2009 Wishlist especially a DSLR, Playstation 3 or even work for a part time job for today!

Sigh. Right now I'm just chilling my a*s off while playing games at Bored.com. Yeah its quite fun for now. If you say go and study, hell no. Seriously. With this kind of mood you would not even want to touch the book for God's sake.

I am wondering, what do you guys do especially on Sunday? Care to share anything interesting?

Zamil
 
Top