If you notice lately, I've been posting on the weekend the most. Why? Because currently I am trying not to be a 'computer and internet' addict, which I am for the past 2 years. If you think I'm trying to change my daily routine right now, yes. Well I'm growing up, hence I think its time for me to prepare for the real world 100 percent. Yeah I can still go out, hang out, or whatever but its time to face the music; this is my last year in school and next year you won't be wearing the same boring white uniform with green pants anymore. Wake up dude!

Anyway, I just got this special gift from my friend.

The infamous Domokun! If you don't know what it is, check here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domo-kun. To be honest, I don't really know much about the cartoon or whatsoever. It's just that it looked sooooooooo Japanese, and it represent Japan well. It says JDM!

A horrible attempt of me to mimic this fella face..bleh..

Well Kazu, I think you got this too right? Muahehe.

Zamil
 
Top