Sorry for the late post, again. It can't be avoided as I am too busy with hectic schedule coming in this week. Sigh.

Anyway, as some of you know I'm taking Computer Graphics MPV (Vocational Subject) in my school. Not that I am interested in Science Stream, just that I think I can excel well in this course or subject. To make it short, there's gonna be a Pameran (what you call that in English? Display? Something like that) held this Thursday which all of Form 5 Graphic student had to display their own company-like stuff complete with products, services and all sort of stuff needed to build and establish a company. Sounds hard does it?

Most of my friend chooses Designing Works company, Food Catering company, Clothing Line company and Photography company. But I'm the ONLY one who chooses to make a Motorsports or Automotive related company. It ain't a surprise isn't it? First thing the teacher asked us to do was a company profile, so I have come out with a something simple but I ain't gonna show you that now. Instead I'm gonna show my some teasers of my products, services and others that I will display on my booth.

My company is called Hypersports Performance Sdn. Bhd, or HPS (HyPerSports) for short. We are the importer and official authorized dealer of Japanese and European aftermarket parts, whether you want it first hand or second hand, we can find one and supply for you. We also have our own high quality and fine craftmanship of our own parts such as exhaust, intake manifold and turbine. Basically it's like a chop shop or HKS style kind of shop, but we do offer other services such as tuning and rebuilding engine and we would try to keep the cost as low as possible but with a high quality, reliable and good services for our customers.



My company logo, does it look rad? lol. It may look blurry since I didn't save it and resize it properly, but well here is what it looks like.


This is how my website looks like if you open it. The truth is, it doesn't even exist, just a presentation on how my website will looks like. Inspired from n1racing.net website design.

Meanwhile this is what I call a poster or flyer. Basically I want to keep it simple..but am lazy at the same time to keep up all the details so here goes.

Those common billboard advert..I try to make it simple though. Eventhough I may re-edit it because it seems like the message I was trying to spread to people or onlookers doesn't quite expressed, so this is not a final product yet.

Remember this Cefiro A31? Yeah this is how it looks like in full HPS livery. Slammed, Wonder bodykit, kouki grill, big fat Toyo Tires, Flat Black or Dark Greyish Black colour, Wedsports SA-70 rechrommed in orange yellowish, HPS Intercooler and HPS livery. The only thing I wish I could draw more is the RB26 inside the car. Bugger.

So what do you guys think about this? Stan?

Zamil

 
Top